[Sca-cooks] RE: Cookies are here

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:59:17 PST 2001

   WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    The Cookie Fairy done dropped a box   :~)
   My Thanks to all who participated.
    My mom came for a visit today and I bragged
   on all of Ya's and even(gasp!) shared the treats
    with her and Grand-mom it was fun and we re-visited
   the old days and re-called my first attempt at cooking
     but thats a story for another time.
    Now for food content: Aethelwulf is going to contain alot
     of cookies in short order(sampling ya know).

     Æthelwülf