[Sca-cooks] Cook's Illustrated

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Dec 21 13:50:12 PST 2001

Olwen said:
> As far as the magazine, I'll see if I can find an old copy around my place
> (or buy a new copy) and send it to you so you can do your own comparison.  =
> did see a place online where you could order a free copy.  Here is the site
> http://www.100-free-magazines.com/magazines/cook's-illustrated.htm
>
> Don't know what the deal is though but you might check it out.  Let me know
> if that works for you.

When I tried this link just now, I got seven "no matches found" and
two "service temporarily not available". However, I had no idea that
such a site existed and I have bookmarked it for future use.

At first, I was thinking "What do I need with a cooking magazine?".
However, after all the comments about this particular magazine, I'm
thinking about trying it, although like others I may see if I can
find a copy from a vender to look at before subscribing.

Stefan li Rous