[Sca-cooks] Swallowing up (Was: eating from couches or lounges)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 09:33:17 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/28/2001 11:02:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

> But, Phlip, if you're eating while hanging from a trapeze (I assume you're
>  hanging by your knees, in order for your hands to be free to feed your
>  face) wouldn't you be defying gravity by swallowing up?

Anyone can swallow up, and by that I mean actually swallow while inverted.
Seen it done and even demonstrated it. Apparently the mechanics of swallowing
have little or nothing to do with gravity. Can't tell you why though.

Corwyn

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind." --
General William Westmoreland