[Sca-cooks] Second Iron Chef USA

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Sun Dec 30 18:02:35 PST 2001

Unto the list,
I thought that 9/11 was bad.......  The only failure was the FBI not advising everyone to be on a heightened state of alert for total stupidity exceeded only by absurdity.  This is bad, very bad, run do not walk to the exits.  I truly fear for the 3rd of these.  Shatner could not cook his way out of a hamburger helper box and the judging was "amusing" with Ron Popiel, (it slices, it dices, it makes god know what) as the more articulate of the bunch.

I am not sure which is worse, the show itself or the fact it was "sold out" in Vagas.  Well so much for the critical review.

Muirghen