[Sca-cooks] Second Iron Chef USA

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Mon Dec 31 05:22:24 PST 2001

Did you ever tape the first one...or even this one...so that Phillip and I
could see it for ourselves?  We finally now have access to the channel where
this thing airs, so we'll be able to see #3 for ourselves.

As luck would have it...we got our cable installed...and, would you believe,
two days later the satellite carrier started picking up the UPN and WB
channels from DC!!!  Oh well...

Kiri