[mk-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks] Midrealm Cooks' Collegium

Jennifer Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 13:56:10 PST 2001

I also was there.  I had to leave early, due to the fact that I became ill.
The few classes that I did attend were very well done, and it was good to
see this event growing each year that it is held.  If folks didn't make it
this year, please consider making plans for next year.  It's a great venue
for those who are interested in the culinary arts to get together and meet
with likeminded people.

Luveday
(going back to bed now, because the fingers hurt from typing)