[Sca-cooks] any spanish speakers?

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 3 13:42:48 PST 2001

I guess I'm lucky we don't have non-english speaking telemarketers.

I sort of feel bad for them.  The last one that called when I said I
wasn't interested and went to hang up they asked if I could stay on
the line and listen and then say I wasn't interested since they got
paid for those phone calls but the ones where you just said I'm not
interested they didn't get paid for, so I set the phone down on the
desk and when she stopped speaking I said no thanks, but your service
sounded interesting.

It was probably a put up job where they thought if I listen I might
take advantage of whatever it was she was selling.

I was playing solitare on the computer so it didn't cost me any time.

	Angie