[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Wed Dec 5 08:58:35 PST 2001

>We politely call the Chivalry, Laurels and Pelicans the
>"polling orders" as opposed to the Order of the Rose which is not.
The Rose is a polling order in some kingdoms. . .

>If you don't
>think a Countess has earned her peerage, you haven't observed your queens
>closely enough.
Some of us have <grin>, and some of them didn't. <sigh> (One comes to mind,
the one who saw no reason to do any volunteer work at Pennsic at all, none,
because she was the Queen, after all, and Queen's don't work. That's what the
populace is for.)

Alban