[Sca-cooks] More venison stuff

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 7 08:44:31 PST 2001

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Hullo, the list!

> The shank portions may conveniently disappear and end up in a stew the
> next day ;-). We'll see.
>
> Does anyone see any obvious flaw in this plan?

I'm hungry, Master A! When's dinner?

> What I would _like_ to do is lard the bejeezus out of them and roast
> them, whole, but I doubt this will happen for various reasons, the main
> one being that I don't know exactly how long prior to service I will
> actually have my hands on this meat. I may not be in a position to do
> anything at all until the day of the event.

Hand it to someone with some aggressions to spare. Hand it to my sweetie
and say "this is teh Kingdom calendar deputy" or some fool thing like
that, and he'll grab that larding needle and...

> Many thanks for any ideas on this!

I'm hungry, Master A! When's dinner?

'Lainie
one small step for griffin kind and the @$#$%^&* cloak is done...