[Sca-cooks] Coloring bread...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 10:51:53 PST 2001

Come over with some fresh beets and spinach and use my juice extractor.  Use the
juice as the liquid in the bread recipes.  Glorious!  And I'm pretty sure Her
Sweetness The Baroness can consume those.  I can also loan you my French bread
pan, which makes a pair of slim baguettes that would slice into nice little
rounds for the pate'.

Somewhere, in a box <glyph of frustration> I have THE DARKOVER COOKBOOK, a
long-out-of-print SF fanzine with some wonderful recipes in it, one of which is
a tasty and very green spinach bread.  I don't suppose any of you old fanzine
fans out there have it handy?

Selene, Caid