[Sca-cooks] Court News from Lochac

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Dec 9 05:40:57 PST 2001

I don't know about other kingdoms, but in Atlantia, a landed barony is always
done with a GoA, but the Crown has the option of giving one or not with a
Court Barony.  Also, in Atlantia, the landed barons outrank the Court Barons,
and Court Barons and GoA's are at the same level.

We also order precedence so that Royal peerages are ranked higher than
non-Royal ones...even in the case of multiple peerages....

Kiri