[Sca-cooks] Re: Black Nougat?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 09:02:08 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/8/01 1:21:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alysk at ix.netcom.com writes:

> What with my new duties and the backlog of
> stuff that is already occurring, I hate to admit that I don't have
> lots of time to keep up with Cooks' List or with looking up
> material.  (Retirement in 2 years!  Won't be Queen then!)
>
> Alys Katharine

Question:Are you a Princess for one year and a Queen for a year? Well, we
always knew you had the grace of a Queen :).

OBFC-At the Masque Ball, which was sponsored by our high school group, we had
to bring period portable recipes. I was wondering how period would a pasta
(like the tortellini) would be in Russia. I'm thinking not very period.

Misha