[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1088 - 16 msgs

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Dec 10 13:25:08 PST 2001

    <sigh> I'm sorry to say that many heralds really like saying no. If you
think the herald is blowing smoke up your houppelande, have it included on
at least your Kingdom's internal letter. That way, you can get feedback from
other commentors (who may be more disposed to getting something through) as
well as getting the problem  identified in writing. Once you know the
specific difficulty the college is having, you can marshal your arguments
more effectively, or adapt to meet the requirements as needed.

    Sieggy