[Sca-cooks] Feast costs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 12 04:52:39 PST 2001

Huh....you must have a lot of flexibility in planning event dates in
your kingdom.  In mine (Artemisia), our calendars are set a year at a
time (there's a huge calendar meeting every June at Uprising), so as to
minimize potential date conflicts, etc. I guess we just work around the
weather <g>.
--Maire