[Sca-cooks] OOP "Cook's Illustrated"/ America's Test Kitchen

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Dec 17 15:13:22 PST 2001

We've been subscribing to the magazine for several years now.  I can honestly
say that it's one of the best...not only do they have wonderful recipes, but
they do a great job of rating various appliances, have stories about various
cookery themes and, best of all, have a "cooking class" article or two in
each edition...wherein they teach how to do something, step by illustrated
step.  We really like it!

Kiri