[Sca-cooks] Splendor in the Sunne

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 18 08:43:51 PST 2001

Caid's page was unobtainable yesterday when
I tried to check the food preferences section.
Noting that HRM does include:
Allergies and Restrictions NO alocohol, sugar or
 white flour,
that eliminates most of the rice, bread, cake and
candy suggestions that I made. and it eliminates
any pie or tart crusts except those made with
whole wheat flour and artificial sugar fillings.
Maybe you can use her liked foods of Cheddar,
 Colby, Brie, Camembert, Muenster, Jack
and create a cheese platter in the shape of a sun.

Johnnae llyn Lewis