[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 25 20:31:57 PST 2001

Welcome to the list. It's rather quiet at the
moment, so don't let these few messages lead you
to believe that this is what this list is all about...
Celtic Food at which 12th Night, if I might ask.
Oh, Be prepared that your class notes and bibliography
will be solicited for inclusion for Stefan's
Florilegium files.... He always wants more material
and the Celtic files seem a bit sparse foodwise...
I am certain he will be in contact.....won't you
Stefan....????

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

KazOShea at aol.com wrote: snipped----