[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Dec 27 12:06:51 PST 2001

>There is no such thing as
>"pink champagne".  What you may be thinking of is
>either sparkling rosé or cold duck.

Huette,

I fear that there just might be such a thing as pink *Champagne*.  I can't
remember off the top of my head which house makes it, but I distinctly
remember having had some.  I shall have to get back to you on this.

>Of the California champagnes

But...  That's a contradiction in terms...  If it's not made in Champagne,
France, it ain't champagne ;-)  Though I'll admit to have been taken to a
winery in California that had some really decent stuff.  Can't remember the
name of it either!  Suffering from accute CRS right now...  I'll have to
ask my friend next time I talk to her.

BTW, CRS= Can't Remember Sh*t... :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire