[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 29 08:30:37 PST 2001

_Iron_ Goddess of Mercy tea? Is that a caffeined up version of the
Goddess of Mercy tea I like? I agree, it's wonderful, subtle stuff....
What's sopresatta?
In some of the stuff I've read about various solid pastes and such made
from quinces, they are sometimes referred to as "cheeses."  I've got
references in English texts about it (although some of them are OOP).
That may be why your confections were being sold at the cheese counter.
--Maire (who battles sleep deprivation with Jolt cola--all that sugar,
and twice the caffeine <g>)

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Hullo, the list!
>
> So here I am, waiting for the caffeine contained in the enormous thermal
> carafe of Iron Goddess of Mercy tea (a very subtle, whole-leaf green
> tea, not the kind that dissolves the enamel off your teeth, although
> this batch is rather strong) to enter my bloodstream and make a night of
> 12th-Night-related paperwork possible as it sings through my veins...

<snippage>