[Sca-cooks] trains

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sun Dec 30 07:36:57 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] trains

> Next we know, there will be stories of people travelling int eh sky like
> birds, and then inquisitors will come...
> 'Lainie

I have heard from Italian Missionaries tales of a Greek and his son who
strapped bird feathers to their arms and flew from Crete to Greece. Until
the son flew to high and the sun melted his wax holding the feathers on. If
there are carts that move without animals it would surely be a miracle.  If
fast enough we could move away from these accursed Normans  and into
Scotland.

Thorbjorn

---