[Sca-cooks] trains

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 30 07:49:35 PST 2001

On 30 Dec 2001, at 1:04, Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> Next we know, there will be stories of people travelling int eh sky
> like birds, and then inquisitors will come...

You are an educated woman.  Surely you have heard of Icarus,
who flew so high that his waxen wings melted?  And in more recent
times, there was the monk Eilmer, who built himself wings and
threw himself off a tower.  He soared for more than a furlong until
he fell from the sky.  By God's mercy, his life was spared, but he
was lame for the rest of his days.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net