[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:58:44 PST 2001

 That's
> just too much quickly absorbed sugar for me, and
> other diabetics. :-(
>
> --
> THLord Stefan li Rous

What's really nasty about some of these concoctions is
that they don't really taste sweet, but they have a
lot of sugar in them, making them taste very good to
diabetics like Stefan, who don't really realize quite
how much sugar they're loading their systems with.

A few Pennsics ago, I had to restrain Stefan from
drinking a second "Swamp Gas", which is a concoction
offered at the Pentwyvern Hell Party, consisting of
Mountain Dew, Everclear, and dry ice. It tasted good,
and he just didn't realize how bad it was for him.

Phlip