[Sca-cooks] travelling foods for SCA folks

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Dec 31 18:14:35 PST 2001

    For me, coffee loaded with milk & sugar in the AM, if not my own mug,
than a couple bottles of Starbucks Frappacino.  diet squirt or fresca  or
{Lewistown}water after lunch.  I like sucking on the Creme Savers- Orange or
the new raspberry.   Nothing salty  or drying  -- sweet stuff that's not
gonna make me thirsty.I've kinda stopped snacking on the road/driving.   The
Mistress  *hates* the idea of stopping every hour for some reason . . . .  .

Now the Mistress, JUNK FOOD and more junk food.  She actually EATS the
sandwiches from the gas station refridge.  BBQ Beef bun a favorite  {ick,
gag,  pa-tooie!}  Salty stuff, like jerky,  chips & crackers, those
*hideous*  pink icing cookies.  {Blech! BLECH!}

 >those  bumps on the fog line are my mainstay...<
Gee, I really miss them! They are great!  Too bad they'd be scraped away
each winter by the snow plows.

Caointirn {driving 3 - 12hrs one way to events}