[Sca-cooks] Re:travelling foods for SCA folks

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 31 18:54:49 PST 2001

My girlfriend and I back in the mid-'70's
used to travel once in awhile with one of
the original MK knights. He preferred that
we feed him pepperoni and cheese on crackers
that were made up fresh on demand... that plus
RC cola.... and tins of peanuts...
 Johnnae  llyn Lewis
(I live on altoids and tic tacs these days...
and real sugar caffeine pepsi...)