SC - recipe trading (was: theme menus)

Sun Feb 11 03:49:44 PST 2001

This came across the Ansteorra list this past week. I thought some of you
might find it humorous. It has a little food content.

Stefan
- ----------

A Fairytale For The Assertive Woman Of The 2000's

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self
assured princess, happened upon a
frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an
unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow
near her castle. The frog hopped into the Princess' lap and said:
Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome
Prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.  One kiss
from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young Prince
that I am and then, my sweet, we
will marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with  my Mother, where
you can prepare my meals, clean my
clothes, bear my  children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing
so.

That night, on a repast of lightly sauteed frogs legs seasoned in a
white  wine and onion cream sauce, she
chuckled to herself and thought:

I don't think so!
- --