SC - OT: Weird Dream

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 07:09:09 PST 2001

Hi,
The two times I have been to estrella were opposite
weather wise. One year was really nasty hot, and one
we froze our butts off at night and two days of it it
was cold and rained. The other two days were
beautiful, and quite warm.
 We lived south of Tucson for 2 years (MOns) and loved
it, but the temp extremes in Phoneix and the
surrounding area are very extreme. Even within a 24
hour period.
I ran the camp kitchen for our barony one year, and we
always had a small cooler of cold sandwiches and a
large thermos of hot soup for people who were doing
security.  You never knew if it was going to be cold
enough for the soup or not, but we had it and it all
got usually got eaten by morning. :)
One other tip, dont forget to check your boots/shoes
for scorpions and/or spiders BEFORE you put them on.
They like to crawl into dark places and they dont seem
to mind stinky boots.
Nisha