[Sca-cooks] period chicken recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 1 14:39:41 PDT 2001

Maire asked"
> I don't know about Niccolo, but I've never heard of it before....and the
> original sounds yummy....Can anyone post the recipe? I'm a big fan of
> chicken anything (well, except mcnuggets and kin, but that doesn't
> really count as food, does it? <g>)

I'm not sure if the original recipe talked about is in here or not. If
it has been discussed on this list, it probably is. If not, there are also
an number of other chicken recipes that other folks have thought were good.
In the FOOD-MEATS section:
chicken-msg      (138K)  8/31/00    Period and SCA chicken recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/chicken-msg.html

Perhaps this one will be of interest also:
roast-chicken-msg (39K)  8/31/00    Period and SCA baked or roasted chicken.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/roast-chicken-msg.html
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net