[Sca-cooks] Libellus de arte coquinaria

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 9 21:38:45 PDT 2001

I know that old age is coming upon me like an avalanche but I just received
Libellus de arte coquinaria:  An Early Northern Cookery Book from Medieval
and Renaissance Texts and Studies, Arizona Center for Medieval and
Renaissance Studies, Rudolf Grewe and Constance Hieatt, $25.00 plus 4.48
handling.

Lovely little book, has a transcription and the translated recipes look
possible to cook even for me.

Now the question.  Why did I get this?  I don't remember ordering it in the
recent past (short term memory is the first to go).  Has this book been on
the soon to be published lists and finally came out?  Anyone remember?

Regina Romsey