[Sca-cooks] Libellus de arte coquinaria

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Jul 9 22:01:48 PDT 2001

Regina,

Amazon has had it on their "to be published lists".  It must have finally
been published - or they must have finally acquiried some copies.  Devra can
you confirm?

Meliora.

> I know that old age is coming upon me like an avalanche but I
> just received
> Libellus de arte coquinaria:  An Early Northern Cookery Book
> from Medieval
> and Renaissance Texts and Studies, Arizona Center for Medieval and
> Renaissance Studies, Rudolf Grewe and Constance Hieatt,
> $25.00 plus 4.48
> handling.
>
> Lovely little book, has a transcription and the translated
> recipes look
> possible to cook even for me.
>
> Now the question.  Why did I get this?  I don't remember
> ordering it in the
> recent past (short term memory is the first to go).  Has this
> book been on
> the soon to be published lists and finally came out?  Anyone remember?
>
> Regina Romsey

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.