[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef.

Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Wed Jul 11 14:29:16 PDT 2001

OK....enquiring minds need to know. I helped judge Aethelmearc's, hint hint hint......

Aoife

> Gunthar
>
> (P.S. I've just been selected as an "Iron Chef" contestant
> at Pennsic. It's on a slightly different format than the
> show. The chefs are notified of their theme ingredient at
> the beginning of the week and then present up to 4 dishes
> to be sampled by 25 tasters and graded. At the end of the
> week, the top average score wins. It should be interesting.)
"History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History
is who we are and why we are the way we are." -David
McCullough

"History is a vast early warning system."-Norman
Cousins

"History is the record of an encounter between character
and circumstance." -Donald Creighton