[Sca-cooks] OT: Longshot lost and found

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 08:01:18 PDT 2001

This may be a repeat message to some of you;  note added information if
it is.

 I thought that SCA members, heraldry buffs or my other inquisitive
e-friends worldwide might conceivably be of some help here.  If you are
shopping for heraldic jewelry in odd places, please be on the lookout.
Please distribute to any other lists you think might be helpful.

David Cassidy needs your help!  He is offering a $50,000 reward for the
return of the Cassidy family crest ring given to him by his father,
actor Jack Cassidy.  It was lost or taken from a dressing room on his
current concert tour, his first in over a decade.  He has misplaced it
before and thought that is what happened but now knows it is gone and
just doesn't remember the last time he wore it. He thinks it was at a
show on the east coast.  The ring bears a family crest with a
personalized message inside which will identify it.  It is a gold pinky
ring, "Per chevron sable and Or, two lions rampant and a boar statant,
counterchanged."  A good picture appears on web page
<http://members.tripod.com/~ryancassidy/crestring.html>
He would like to find the ring so he can pass it down to his son, Beau,
currently 10 years old, when he reaches manhood.  If found, please
contact Jo-Ann Geffen of JAG Entertainment (818) 905-5511
<jgeffen at jagpr.com>