[Sca-cooks] Happy 4TH Of July!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 5 22:50:52 PDT 2001

> I wouldn't consider it a firecracker by any stretch but I sure do love to
> play with the "whoosh" bottle.  Take one of the old glass 5 gallon dispenser
> bottles, throw in a small amount of rubbing alcohol and swirl the bottle
> round and round and round.  Place said bottle OUTDOORS (not under a tree or
> porch roof) drop in a match and step back.  WAHOO!!
>
> Olwen who likes to play with fire..no wonder I'm a cook

Plastic or glass 5 gallon bottles. I guess I could see the plastic ones.
If you;re doing this with the glass ones, I don't want to be nearby.

Besides, why waste a perfectly good brewing container?

Stefan
(Who can remember disposing of half empty and empty spray cans at
the Boy Scout camp by throwing the cartons of cans (not single onesy twosy
cans) onto the dump fire and dropping behind the pickup as the
shrapnel pelted the other side of the truck. :-) )
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net