[Sca-cooks] Eating Shakespeare

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Jul 8 19:42:07 PDT 2001

> I will be writing TSivia on this, but can anyone give me more details
> about this book? Does it include the original recipes? Do the
redactions
> seem reasonable?

Im sorry Stef, I didnt answer your questions did I?

"Does it include the original recipes?"

Yes. Plus references.

"Do the redactions seem reasonable?"

Reasonable is a rather ambiguous word. lol As I said in my other email,
it is adequate for the mundane cook and Im certainly glad its on my
shelf as it has some interesting reading to it. There are however, some
glaringly wrong ingredients. Rather like watching the latest "Knight"
movie thats out.

Micaylah