[Sca-cooks] more shark meat processing

Wed Jul 11 11:44:37 PDT 2001

True enough , but the question is which salt and does it remain in solution
of does it precipitate.

Based on very dim memory, I think what may be happening here is ammonia in
the cells is drawn into the water to become ammonium hydroxide in solution
which is then precipitated out as solid ammonium chloride, which is then
washed away.

Bear