[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 16:33:57 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/11/01 10:50:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< Jumping from charcoal/briquette cooking with a Dutch oven to
 fire cooking fairly sends me into a swoon. But then, until this past
 year bread did the same thing to me so perhaps I am overreacting! :) >>

Campfire cooking takes a bit longer, but what I did for Pennsic a few years
ago, was marinate my chicken in olive oil and various herbs, wrapped tightly
in foil and set near the edge of the fire. It takes longer, but you won't
step into the fire pit either.

Finnebhir