[Sca-cooks] Creme Brulee

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Wed Jul 11 18:35:01 PDT 2001

>You know it's burned when the bottom of
>the pot is scorched(ie milk solids deposit- ever let the hot chocolate boil
>over?) and you get chunks or a scraping noise when stirred. Muirdach scorched
>a gallon of it.(Or was it a litre? Nic?)

There was a gallon of milk, plus a couple eggs (well, more like nearly two
dozen)...  Ughhhh.

>Finnebhir- Never WALK AWAY FROM SOMETHING !!!!!

Well....  *I* certainly haven't *walked* away from anything in nearly 6
years now!  LOL...  But I get the point, don't leave stuff unattended, eh? :-)

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout