[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Jul 11 20:48:40 PDT 2001

I  bought one of these sets at Costco last year.  I've been using the frying
pans and griddle ever since because we end to use the well seasoned cast
iron to cook in rather than Teflon.  They seasoned up perfectly and went to
AnTir/West to be used on the grill.  I had no problem seasoning them and
they have survived being left empty on a heated element without damage

Regina Romsey