[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 13:15:15 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/12/01 1:36:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

> Buying such an item from the stores that carry Boy Scout equipment
>  is sometimes worth looking into. The store markup on such items is
>  intentionally kept low, or at least used to be, twenty years ago
>  when I was active in the Scouts. I'm not sure now. The national
>  leadership seems to have gone downhill considering some of their
>  recent decisions and court cases, so maybe this has changed. Reminds
>  me a lot of the way the SCA national headquarters was in 1994. :-(
>
>  Stefan

I'm hearin' ya brotha!! At the local Scout Store here in Richmond, getting
all the uniform stuff is quite expensive which can leave out many of the
inner city kids out. Luckly there are groups trying to get these kids into
Scouts.

Personally, I think it was a disgrace when the Boy Scouts made that ruling.
When will people learn to accept other people?
    I can check the catalog to see if they have any cheaper but good quality
dutch ovens

Misha
who is trying to find his Boy Scout book so his griping mother will leave him
alone.