[Sca-cooks] Re: Treats for diabetics

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:32:46 PDT 2001

Cuz i'd really
like to have something with which to flavor all the water i'm
drinking on my low-carb diet (and i am losing weight. Yea!) and if
Splenda is better...

I'm doing the low carb thang myself, and I just tip a little cider vinegar
in my water if I want some flavor.  Of course, I can usually postpone my
craving for sweets to my dinner hour, and have a moderate amount of actual,
no-foolin' sugar.  (Thank goodness for the Heller plan!)

Vicente
(Lost 50 lbs last year, and it hasn't come back.)