[Sca-cooks] Torta Sambuccea

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Jul 17 05:39:44 PDT 2001

MAybe that is the problem - I absolutely detest chevre [or any
goat product. Tasts and smells like goat whizz to me. I seem to
be exceedingly sensitive - I was told a long time ago that I was
allergic to goat hair, but since the idiot allergist told me I
was allergic to a total of something like 135 different
substances most of which I had absolutely no problem with and
missed some that I definitely had problems with I tend to ignore
what he said ;-) ]

I did experiment with sheeps milk when I kept sheep. Got good
results but determined that I hate milking sheep ;-)

margali
~~~~~
the quote starts here:
have an off taste if the lemons are extra sour. But when the
lemons are right, it is refreshing and light, and doesn't have
any more bite than a good chevre.

Thomas Longshanks