[Sca-cooks] Plum loco

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jul 17 14:48:43 PDT 2001

You might try making chutney. Jane Grigson's Fruit Book has a chapter on
plums and prunes which includes recipes for plum sauce, plum stone
noyeau (which is made with the pits into something like cherry brandy),
and plum chutney which can be made and stored for eating later.

Sincerely,

Johnnae llyn Lewis

Johnna Holloway