[Sca-cooks] A redaction of Platina's Hemp Dish

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Jul 18 18:37:28 PDT 2001

http://www.ecomall.com/biz/hemp.htm
a good list of Links to Hemp products. seeds and Oil and woven.
Canada can grow hemp for fibre use. some states are relaxing their outdated
laws, and finally recognising the difference of hemp to cannabis. Until the
30's their were many Hemp farms in the states.
Hemp was a more period used 'cloth' than linen, and often mistaken by
historian as linen. Ask a weaver. Ru