[Sca-cooks] Ingredients list

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:28:45 PDT 2001

This is a very good idea because you never know what the manufacturer
used to put something together.  I had one gentle who came and asked
if I put soy in anything.  I said, "No of course not, soy products
were not in any recipe from Platina.

Luckily this gentle was not a vegetarian and did not like the
vegetarian soup I had on the sideboard.  Vegetable broth you buy in
the store contains soybeans.I know you are all wondering why I did
the canned broth instead of making it myself, only because it was a
time/kitchen help issue.

If you decide to use that beef base/chicken base stuff in the jar,
that also sometimes contains soybeans.  You really need to read the
labels of any product you use, just to make sure you aren't making
someone deathly sick.

	Angeline