[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jul 22 10:30:05 PDT 2001

;-)
But from the frozen north - you don't want seal meat, blubber and
ptarmigan?
[running away quickly to stay out of range ;-)]

Ok, well - you could still do a shopping day on the day after you
get there and keep the stuff in camp. I agree about wanting
pretty much everything except the dried fish [big yuck face here-
can't abide the stuff.]

We tend to ask the people around us if they need anything when we
do a grocery run. When you feed more than 12-15 people a day in
camp it can get fairly food intensive!
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: