[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 23 10:17:38 PDT 2001

Yeah, we're freezing anything and everything we can...then storing the goods
in a very good cooler with large blocks of ice.  The ice we're taking up will
be gallon jugs of water which we're freezing.  That way we have water when the
ice melts.  And those large jugs take a good long time to thaw!  Between that
and making sure each and every day that we replenish the ice, we usually do
quite well.  Oh, and we make the cooler in which the food is stored just for
food.  That way it doesn't get opened as often as if we stored drinks in there
as well.

Kiri