[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jul 23 11:51:42 PDT 2001

    Just make sure that you drain off a cup or so of water, or the jug may
split when you freeze it. Actually, the best I've found for that are the 2
1/2 gallon rectangular jugs with the spigot. They fit *just right* in my
cooler, and last a whole lot longer than the regular gallon jugs. Very
convenient.
    BTW, has anyone else noticed that the price of dry ice has shot through
the roof? Regular CO2 prices have stayed constant (soda tanks), but frozen
CO2 has about tripled in price of late.

    Sieggy