[Sca-cooks] Lemon Syrup?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 23 14:59:34 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings:

If you are thinking about using REALLEMON in the glass
bottles, I wouldn't.  There is something really artificial
tasting about the lemonade/lemon syrup made from it. You can
use the frozen Minute Maid Juice that's in the freezer case.
It makes up fine. REALLEMON works ok in small amounts in recipes
like "Italian Beef" or certain desserts that only need 1-2 teaspoons.

Hope this helps,

Johnnae llyn Lewis

Johnna Holloway