[Sca-cooks] Lemon Syrup?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 24 05:51:53 PDT 2001

> >> Has anyone ever made lemon syrup for drinks from 'reconstituted lemon
> >> juice'? Do you mix it equal parts with sugar, and heat?
> Why not just use real lemons per Caridoc's "Syrup of Lemons" in the
> Miscellany?

Because I need to make lemonade for 800 people. For Saturday. And even if
I had months and months to prepare, I still would have better things to do
than massacre enough lemons to make lemonade for 800 people. *sigh*

Maybe I'll just resort to Karo syrup with the lemon juice I already have.

 -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa