[Sca-cooks] re: Lemon Syrup

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Tue Jul 24 12:17:54 PDT 2001

>In addition to the above, the following things will be made available:
>Hard Boiled Eggs
>Cheese
>Plain Bread
>Cheese Bread
>3 sorts of melon
>grapes
>oranges
>Apples/pears and whatever stone fruit is available
>pickles & olives
>hard pretzels
>cucumbers, carrots & celery (with olive oil, vinegar and salt for the
>veggies if I remember!)
>Fruit and Nut mix (if I can find it at Sam's)

Ummm. . . if you could, you might want to also offer just nuts (no
fruit, in other words) in addition to the fruit-nut mix. . . Are there
any good pure-protein type snacks available, other than eggs
and cheese?
Carbs are nice, but there are people who prefer straight protein
as well, and if you're going to offer a wide choice in the one, why
not do the same for the other?

Alban, who obviously doesn't actually have to do any of the work <grin>