[Sca-cooks] Lemon Syrup?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 12:47:44 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/24/2001 10:51:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> I'll try Brangwayna's recipe this year, and if it sucks, next year they
> can go back to the powdered stuff.

I'd take my version, even with cheapo reconsitituted juice, over the sugary
powdered crap any day.
I have made it with lemons once or twice.  It's kind of neat having the pulp
in it (I sieved some of it out, but not all), and it does taste slightly
...sharper, or something, but the reconstituted stuff works for me.

Brangwayna Morgan